CADET PILOT DIRECT INTAKE
Successful candidate will undergo a comprehensive training programme for
approximately twelve months prior to being established as Second Officer.
• Malaysian citizen below the age of 30 years old (as at date of application).
• Pass SPM or its equivalent qualification recognized by Malaysian Government
with six (6) credits including Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics and
Physics or General Science in one sitting.
• Possess Diploma / Degree from universities recognized by Malaysian
• Hold Malaysian Commercial Pilot License / Instrument Rating (CPL / IR).
• Passed frozen Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) in not more than
3 sittings per subject with minimum of 30 flying hours.
• Minimum of Level 4 of Aviation English.
• Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English, both written and spoken.
• Must be physically and mentally fit.
• Minimum height 163 cm (5ft 4in).
• Prepared to sign conversion training bond.
Candidates who are pursuing Malaysian Commercial Pilot License / Instrument
Rating (CPL / IR) and frozen Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) may also
apply with similar qualification above.
All short listed candidates will be required to undergo psychometric test and
simulator assessment successfully before being invited for interviews.
Please submit your application for Cadet Pilot Direct Intake with complete resume and
relevant qualifications to the following address:
Vice President Workforce Planning
Human Capital Division
2nd Floor, Administration Building 4, MAS Complex B
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport
47200 Subang, SELANGOR
Please indicate “CADET PILOT DIRECT INTAKE”
on the top left corner of the envelope. Application should reach us
before 09 April 2011.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
WILL BE NOTIFIED.